The striking house at Bärenloch was built around 1500 and bought by the family of Johann Jakob Köhl (1825-†1904) in 1864. He moved with his family from the house at Casinoplatz and moved to Bärenloch 8. The house was owned by the family until 1942 and was sold after the death of the last descendant.
Year of construction: 1500
Owner 1864: Johann Jakob Köhl
Owner 1905: Johann Jakob Köhl sel. heirs 
17: Churer Zünfte 1465 - heute, Ulf Wendler, 2017, Stadtarchiv Chur